Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rachael Nicole Photography Promo Piece

I just love working with fellow creatives and bouncing ideas off of one another. It's like a room with a band of light and a bunch of mirrors and who knows what's going to come out of it! I almost pursued photography, so it's super exciting to work with Rachael of Rachael Nicole Photography (www.rachaelnicolephotography.com) and live vicariously through her! Rachael and I met on a GTD trip (www.goingthedistance.org), and instantly bonded over photography, the Bachelor and the fact that she once dated my now-husband! Not only is she a rediculously talented photographer, but also a great friend. It's so empowering when someone believes in you and trusts your opinion and advice when designing for them. It really makes me expand as a creative when I'm given complete freedom on a project and that's the beauty of working with Rachael. These are 4 promo pieces I designed for her that focus around the importance of hiring a professional. We both strongly believe that having a camera doesn't make you a photographer, nor does owning Photoshop make you a designer and wanted to show the public the advantage of hiring a professional for extra-important moments and the difference it can make. Rachael came all the way to Costa Rica to shoot my wedding and did a mind-blowing job; it was so invigorating to watch her get excited as we explored the property and experience her ideas unfolding. If you need pictures, don't you dare look any further! Will be posting some of her pictures from my wedding soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment