Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yellow Balloon



I've been thinking a lot about really pursuing custom invitations as a business and for kicks, asked my future business partner (rachael nicole photography) what she thought would be a good name. Something quirky, unique and memorable. She came up with "The Yellow Balloon" and spoke about fun and freedom. I sat on the idea for a while and really felt like it embraced my philosophy of the importance of freedom in design. I want people to come to me who want work that is out-of-the-box, fresh, unique and weird. I want clients to feel like nothing is too difficult, too time-consuming or too...anything but perfect for their special occasion. Here's a rough draft. It could end up being something totally not like this at all, but here are the beginnings of some kind of wonderful.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!! AHHH!!!! THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY! I am leaning towards the top design :)

    ReplyDelete