Sunday, May 9, 2010

Meet Breanna and Michael

I love when my job is more than just a job. When people I've just met share their hearts with me in a way they would as if i were an old friend. I love the opportunity to be a part of one of the most important days of someone's life; designing for someone's wedding is the equivalent of the honor (to me) of being in a wedding party. I couldn't be more honored to have the opportunity to work with Breanna and Michael who will be getting married this October and who have asked me to design their wedding stationery. For their engagement shoot, they enlisted the amazing talents of Rachael from Rachael Nicole Photography and came up with this incredibly cute vintage photo shoot. They have a unique story that involved a lot of running into each other, going their separate ways, and running into each other again and again until-bam-a ring! Their monogram represents this and how the different roads they traveled ultimately led to each other.

Included: monogram, save-the-date and return address label. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment